Saturday, December 8, 2012

Puppy Love

I interrupt this regularly scheduled honeymoon posting to bring you...my puppy!

Meet little miss Tucker June.  We got her in August, and can hardly remember life without her!  I can't even remember how long I've been wanting a dog; 20 years is probably a fair estimate, and I've been seriously searching for a dog for the past five of those 20.  We've been determined to adopt, but still wanted a healthy pup, at least for our first dog, and sometimes that makes for a tricky recipe.  But one day in August, I stumbled upon a listing for a couple of sweet dachshund puppies, just eight weeks old and in need of homes.  I think it was meant to be, because just a couple of days later, we were driving home with our sweet Tucker.  Sometimes I still can't believe she's ours!

{Tuck during her first week home with us.  Who could resist that sweet little face?}
 

0 comments: