Sunday, November 25, 2012

Looking back

One of my favorite procrastination activities - especially useful when I'm on my laptop pretending to work on a paper - is looking through my files of digital photos to the very same date last year.  I love to see what I was up to, what I thought was important, what I wanted to document some twelve months ago.  Sometimes this search turns up a couple of photos of my apartment - decorations, something I baked, maybe just a clean room - and other times I am reminded of a sweet adventure or a moment spent with family or friends.  No matter what, it's always a reflective experience, and usually great perspective on how quickly life changes...

Late last November, we went on a nature walk at Beaver Lake...



                        ...and an evening game of checkers.

0 comments: