Sunday, November 4, 2012

Honeymoon in Ireland


This summer, AChef and I finally went on our honeymoon to Ireland!  Confession:  I took way too many photos.  Hundreds.  Maybe over one thousand?  I can't even remember anymore.  Many of our friends and family have asked us how we decided on Ireland, and the truth is that we don't really know!  Somehow, it just made sense for us - an English-speaking country, my family heritage, and the rich history and scenery definitely factored in.  Ireland was as green and lush as promised.  Anthony and I spent our ten lovely days dipping in and out of historical sites, sampling Irish beer, bonding with locals, catching some Trad, managing local transportation and roads, and soaking up every green landscape and small romantic moment.  I can't wait to share our many photos and memories, starting with our very first cross-Atlantic journey together...



0 comments: