Friday, April 27, 2012

Sunday at Terrain


Last weekend, while down in the Philadelphia area for a family bridal shower, I had the chance to stop into one of my favorite stores, Terrain!  My sister, mother and I spent the afternoon wandering aimlessly through the rooms, greenhouses and gravely aisles of the garden store that is so much more than plants.  Seriously, I could spend an entire day there, looking everything over, and then looking again.  And they have a perfect little cafe, to boot, so when you're in need of a shopping break, you can hop in line for a bubbly spritzer and cheese platter.

My love of Anthropologie is no secret, and so when I discovered Terrain a year or so ago, I began making it a regular stop on my trips to PA.  This time around, I picked up a few more weck jars to add to my collection, three new terrarium plants, and - finally - a simple glass cloche, and item that's been waiting patiently on my want list for a long, long time. 





0 comments: